School uniform is recommended and is worn by all children.
It consists of:
- A royal blue sweatshirt or cardigan with the school logo on it. These are available from School Trends (please see the web link below).
- White polo shirtshirt
- Grey trousers, skirt or pinafore.
- Blue gingham dresses may be worn in the summer.
- White or grey socks or tights
- Black School Shoes
- A blue polo shirt
- Black or navy shorts or skort
- In the winter children may wear a dark coloured tracksuit for outdoor PE.
P.E. kit should be kept in a draw string bag so that it can be hung on cloak room pegs.